-Voluble- [MAC 2008] -Voluble- [MAC 2008]

GREAT!

Its crazy how you get a bunch of simple notes and sounds and put them together to get somthing as cool as this.

[tf] We'll Work it Out [tf] We'll Work it Out

hey!

dude this is really good, this is amazing well put together in every way nothing negatve to say, its great. keep it up :) higher than 10/10!

takeflight responds:

hey thanks man! good to see you haven't fallen off the edge of the earth! Lookin forward to your future submissions :']

Meltdown - [DnB][Tell] Meltdown - [DnB][Tell]

Nice

It was pretty good. The only thing I didn't really like is the part where it swings at 0:30.

Telliath responds:

[tf] Rising Tensions [tf] Rising Tensions

wow

really cool dude. the chorus or begining is like love in this club but way better. simply amazing. your kinda like my insperation for music. you are INSANE! im like speechless right now. damn!

takeflight responds:

Thanx! i've never heard that entire song, but I'll chack it out.

Maximus Rex Maximus Rex

well...

check out my songs made on garage band but not frekin random. ya kinda lame. i could do that right now actually remix your loops man. good luck for your future songs!! seriosly though remix loops dude.

Don't Turn Away Now Don't Turn Away Now

AMAZING!!!!!

This song is so cool! This is what what i love to lisen to!! so cool OMG!*click* just downloaded it!!

takeflight responds:

Lol, thanks!...and i still need to check out your songs, it's been a busy week but I'll get to it. :}

going to the washroom going to the washroom

alright

pretty bussy. u made your stuff on garage band . me too. im on the top with your song, its called freekie paste. ya . so check it out. remeber dont make your song too bussy. k keep it up. i would give it a 3.97. lol

MagicChamp responds:

Thanks for the advice. I will take my time on my next one.

It's What Must Be Done It's What Must Be Done

Beatiful

Great dude luvin it!!!!!!!

I Tried to Tell You I Tried to Tell You

luv it bro!!!!!!!!!

U R Da master of raw beats. This is one of the best songs ever!!!Tell me what it takes to be a good music maker. Goodluck!!! Check out My:art(remix), FLY, Living life the hard way, And freekie paste. Great meledy well put together. Just.......Brilliant. KEEP IT COMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

takeflight responds:

well thank you man, as far as making good music, it's not all that hard, you just gotta put your soul into it. Sure you got to use certain techniques and what not, but the most technicaly correct music can sound crappy, you know?

Dudunda Dudunda

nice

that was hella cool thanks for putin me on your faves! keep it up.

TimeBender responds:

You keep making that great music